IT Support Engineer II
Growing IT Managed Service Provider for clients in the Denver/Boulder Metro area is seeking a highly motivated team member to provide exceptional service to our clients. Work will be performed at our office in Westminster (when not servicing customer sites). This position requires about 10%-20% travel within the Denver/Boulder. Mixture of office & hybrid work will be considered after 90 days.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide technical support for incoming queries & issues in person, via phone or electronically
- Install and configure new IT equipment
- Communicate (verbal & written) with both technical & non-technical clients clearly & professionally
- Maintain proper time records for work performed
- Minimum of 3-years supporting Windows 10/11 computers
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Server OS 2016, 2019, 2022
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft 365 email, Teams, Azure AD
- Ability to understand & use PowerShell Scripting
- We love documentation and it’s critical that you do too
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Organizational skills & attention to detail
- Basic understanding of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, Firewalls, switches, etc.
- 2-4 years System Admin/or Junior System Administration
- Understand and accept that security is a very important aspect of our company. We have very strict policies in place regarding use of systems, password management, etc. We will train you to make sure you know how to follow the policies/procedures
- Must have a reliable vehicle with good driving record (not counting minor infractions)
- Must pass a background check
- PTO, Vacation, Standard Holidays
- We will pay for mutually agreed upon technical training and certifications
- Flexibility accommodating for personal needs
Pay: Salary Range $58K – 68K – depending on experience
Please fill out form below and attach your resume in .pdf format.